The Messenger of Ramadan
The Messenger of Ramadan, is one of the works of Ayatollah Sobhani. It talks on the effects of believing in God.
“Jafar Sobhani” was born in 1930 in Tabriz – Iran, into a religious and educated family. He studied in Tabriz Seminary called “Talebiyeh”. The following were his master:
- Ayatollah Khomeini
####- Sheikh Hasan Nahvi
- Mirza Muhammad Ali Modarres Khiyabani
- Allameh Tabatabaee
Ayatollah Sobhani is one of the masters in Islamic Dar al-Tabliq in Qom, also the founder of Islamic Kalam (Theological) Studies Center (Imam Sadeq Institution) and a significant master in Qom Seminary.
Structure of the book:
It consists of the following subjects:
- Imam Ali’s message on Ramadan
- Who is the perfect anthropologist?
- Everything is done for God
- Nature as the best institute
- Responsibility as the sign of evolution
- Why all of us are responsible towards each other?
- Popularity in public opinion
- Imam Sadeq and Ramadan
- The source of unity, etc.
The Messenger of Ramadan (Aytaollah Sobhani)