در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
The Glances of Hossein (Lama’aat al-Hossein) is the name of a Persian treatise, including the exact words of third Shia Imam – Imam Hossein- which have been extracted from reliable books by the great contemporary scholar, Allameh Tehrani. It is written in brief and simply, in order to be understood by all range of people.
Allameh Seyyed Muhammad Hossein Hosseini Tehrani, outstanding scholar, theosophist, philosopher, theologian#### and literary man in the 21st century. He was born in 1926 in Tehran. Allameh had studied mechanics successfully and could go abroad, continue his eduacation and work, but he started studying religious sciences. Allameh went to “Qom Hawzeh” and studied philosophy, commentary and theosophy in the presence of great philosopher; “Allameh Tabatabaei” and other masters for 7 years. Then he went to Najaf at the age of 27 to continue his studies. He studied jurisprudence (Fiqh), methodology (Osul) and Hadith under great jurisconsults and scholars. Allameh was also trained in the presence of great scholars and theosophists: Sheikh Abbas Qochani, Seyyed Jamal al-Din Golpayegani, Sheikh Muhammad Javad Ansari and the prominent theosophist; “Seyyed Hashem Mousavi Haddad” who was one of the greatest students of “Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Qazi Tabatabaei”.
“Haddad” had a profound effect on Allameh’s life. At the age of 33, by order of his master “Sheikh Muhammad Javad Ansari”, he returned to Tehran and started propagating Islamic commandments and guiding people. Allameh Tehrani ahd also political activities. He wasa against “Muhammad Reza shah” (king of Iran) and was going to establish an Islamic government. He communicated with Imama Khomeini (the former supreme leader of Iran) by his students “Murteza Mutahari”. In 1979, by order of his master “Seyyed Hashem Haddad”, he went to Mashhad and spent his rest of life in this city. He trained many students and wrote prominent books.
Structure of the book
The book consists of the following subjects:
- Imam Hossein’s sermon on reforming people
- On the reason of Imam’s insurrection
- The Imam’s will to Muhammad Ibn Hanafiyeh (the Imam’s brother)
- Giving encouragement to good deeds
- The Imam’s letter on this world and the other world
- The Imam’s pieces of advice
- The Imam’s sermon in Mena (name of a place in Mecca) in Mua’wiya’s era
- Inviting his companions for propagating the guardianship
- The Imam’s sermon in Bayza (one of the lodging of Imam’s caravan)
- The Imam’s sermon in the morning of Ashura (the 10th day of Arabic month –Muharram-)
- Reproaching Kufis
- Epic verses of the Imam on Ashura
- Translation of the epic verses
- The Imam’s fighting
- The Imam’s martyrdom
At the end of the book there are the poems of the late Tabrizi, Ayatollah Sha’rani and the author on eulogizing the Imam. It was published in 1982.
The Glances of Hossein (some words, advices and sermons by Imam Hossein)- by Ayatollah Haj seyyed Mohammad Hossein Hosseni Tehrani
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites