در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
This book is written about women’s problems, such as: judging by women, ruling by them and their jihad. It consists of scientific, social and psychological discussions.
Allameh Seyyed Muhammad Hossein Hosseini Tehrani, outstanding scholar, theosophist, philosopher, theologian and literary man in the 21st century. He was born in 1926 in Tehran. Allameh had studied mechanics successfully and could go abroad, continue his eduacation and work, ####but he started studying religious sciences. Allameh went to “Qom Hawzeh” and studied philosophy, commentary and theosophy in the presence of great philosopher; “Allameh Tabatabaei” and other masters for 7 years. Then he went to Najaf at the age of 27 to continue his studies. He studied jurisprudence (Fiqh), methodology (Osul) and Hadith under great jurisconsults and scholars. Allameh was also trained in the presence of great scholars and theosophists: Sheikh Abbas Qochani, Seyyed Jamal al-Din Golpayegani, Sheikh Muhammad Javad Ansari and the prominent theosophist; “Seyyed Hashem Mousavi Haddad” who was one of the greatest students of “Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Qazi Tabatabaei”. “Haddad” had a profound effect on Allameh’s life.
At the age of 33, by order of his master “Sheikh Muhammad Javad Ansari”, he returned to Tehran and started propagating Islamic commandments and guiding people. Allameh Tehrani ahd also political activities. He wasa against “Muhammad Reza shah” (king of Iran) and was going to establish an Islamic government. He communicated with Imama Khomeini (the former supreme leader of Iran) by his students “Murteza Mutahari”. In 1979, by order of his master “Seyyed Hashem Haddad”, he went to Mashhad and spent his rest of life in this city. He trained many students and wrote prominent books.
Structure of the book
The discussions of the book are divided into two sections:
1- General discussions on the philosophy men and women’s rights; including five cases as following:
1) The system of creation is a single system, based on the truth
2) The system of creation is s conducted system
3) In the system of creation, every creatures are mentioned
4) The difference between the outward and inward powers of men and women
5) Separation of the natural and social characteristics of men and women
2- Religious reasons for the position of women on jihad, judgment and rule; including four cases as following:
1) Discussion on the Quranic verse “Men are the ones who should support women since God has given some persons advantages over others” (4/ 34)
2) Discussion on the verse “Women have the same [rights in relation to their husbands] as are expected in all decency from them; while men stand a step above them. God is Powerful Wise” (2/ 228)
3) Jurists’ views on forbidding women from the position of authorities, rule and judgment
4) The traditions on forbidding women from having responsibility in the Islamic Consultative Assembly
Translation of the Treatise on Exegesis of the Quranic verse “Men are the ones who should support women since God has given some persons advantages over others”
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites