در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
This book is one of the works of the outstanding scholar “
Allameh Mejlesi” it is written Persian concerning “return” the author considers return with regard to the Koranic verses and Islamic traditions (Hadith) . He present 14Hadith cited from the Holy Imams
(the 12 Shia Imams)
Return is derived from another work of the author “Truth of certitude”.
Allameh Muhammad Baqer Majlesi, born into an educated family, was the most cwlebrated Twelver Shia scholar and traditionist in the middle of the second half of the17th and the first ten years of the 18th century in Isfahan.
Allameh was the 3rd son of “Allameh Muhammad Taqi Majlesi” who was one of the most prominent Shia schoalr.
Allameh Majlesi studied most of the religious sciences in the presence of his father. The following are some of his masters:
- Mullah Saleh Mazandarani
- Mullah Hasan Ali Shushtari
- Mirza Rafi’ al-Din Tabatabaei
- Mir Muhammad Qahpaei Isfahani
- Mullah Muhammad Sharif Isfahani
- Sheilk Abdullah Aameli
- Sheikh Ali Aameli
- Mullah Mohsen Feiz Kashani
- Seyyed Mirza Jazayeri
10- Mullah Muhammad Taher Qomi
- Seyyed Ne’mat Allah Jazayeri
- Mir Muhammad Sulh Khatun Abaadi
- Abul Hasan Sharif Aameli
- Sheikh Suleyman Bahreini
- Mullah Muhammad Sarab
- Mirza Abdullah Tabrizi
- Mir Muhammad Hossein Khatun Abaadi
- Mulalh Muhammad Majlesi , etc.
There are different ideas about the number of his books; some sources indicate that there are left 70 Arabic and Persian books altogether. The book “Reyhant al-Adab” indicate: 77 books.
The book “al-Zari’e” shows 169 books of Allameh Majlesi.
His Persian books:
- Hayat al-Qolub (Life of hearts), 3 volumes, one of his most important books. The 1st volume on history of propherts, the 2nd on life of the Holy Prophet and the 3rd on life of the Imams and history of caliphs.
- Eyn al-Hayat (spring of life)
- Meshkat al-Anwar (Lamp of lights)
- Jala al-Oyun (Polishing eyes) on life of the Imams
- Zaad al-M’aad (The book is on prayers)
- Spring of weeks
- Tuhfat al-Zaer (present of pilgrim)
- Ekhtiyarat al-Ayyam (Options od days)
- Options of great days
Behar al-Anwar (Seas of lights) the most famous work of Allaemh Majlesi in 25 volumes:
- The 1st volume: on ignorance and wisdom
- The 2nd volume: on book of monotheism
- The 3rd volume: on justice, divine decree and will of God
- The 4th volume: on argumentation of Imams
- The 5th volume: on biography of prophets
- The 6th volume: on the biography of the Holy Prophet
- The 7th volume: on common features of the Imams
- The 8th volume: on tribulation and insurrection
- The 9th volume: on life of Imam Ali “the 1st Imam of Shias”
The book structure
Return includes 14Hadith and some chapters as follows:
- Proving “Return” (Raj'at, returning to the world again, after death)
- Help in the world
- Return of Imam Ali (p. b. u. h)
- Return of Imam Hossein (p. b. u. h)
-The Hadiths concerning Return
- Return of the Holy Prophet
- Return of the Imam Mahdi (the12th Shia Imams)
-God is way
- Return of companions of the cave
- The surah “the Announcement” indicates Return
- Return before Resurrection, etc.
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites