در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
The book “Religion in the light of recognition” is one of the works of “Ayatollah Javadi Amoli”. It concerns religion through recognition.
Ayatollah Abdullah Javadi Amoli, contemporary Iranian scholar,born in 19333 in Amol- Iran. He entered. Amol seminary in 1946 and continued his studies in this school up to 1950, then he went to Mashad seminary but he left there soon and entered Tehran seminary (Marvi school ), Where he continued his studies for five years.
Then he went to Qom and established “Asra institute of research and publication” in1993.
1- Ayatollah Tabarsi
2- Ayatollah Khomeini
3- Allameh Tabatabaee
4- Ayatollah Boroujerdi,etc.
1- Tasnim (Quranic Exegesis)
2- The secrets of prayer
3-subject Exegesis of the Koran, etc.
The book structure
The book includes the following chapters:
1. Reality of religion
2. Reality in the Koran
3. Islam as the single religion
4. The Koran and the Divine Books
5. Necessity of existence of religion
6. Science and religion
7. Beliefs, ethics and commandments in the Koran
8. The Social realm of religion
9. Epistemology and philosophy
10. The stages of recognition
11. Ontology of recognition
12. Philosophical and epistemic principles
14. Reviving religious recognition, etc.
The book was published in 1993 in Tehran- Iran.
Religion in the light of recognition
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites