در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
The book “Recognition in Islamic philosophy” is a philosophical work composed by the contemporary author “Ayatollah sobhani”.
The book concerns two essential issues:
1. The value of knowledge and considering our knowledge about universe, refer to our mind.
2. The means of recognition and its role in human life.
Ayatollah Jafar sobhani Tabrizi ,contemporary Iranian scholar. Born in 1930, in Tabriz into a religious family. He studied in Persian literature, the books “ Nasaab al- sebyan” , Abwab al- Jenan “ (the doors of paradise) , “ Mo jam History” in the presence of “ Mirza Mahmud Fazel”. Then he continued his studies in “ Tableiyeh school” in Tabriz he was trained into presence of great scholars : Ayatollah Ruhallah khomenini, sheikh Hasan Nahwi and Mirza Muhammad Ali Modems khiyabani Ayatollah sobhani is the founder of “ the center of Islamic theological studies”. And also one of the great teachers in “ Qom seminary
1- Theological books and Mujam al- Mutakallemin
3- The eternal light
4- wahhabism. etc.
The book structure
The book includes 7 chapters as following:
1. Discussions on recognition
2. Definition of recognition
3. The value of knowledge
4. The means of recognition
5. The phases of recognition
6. The criterion of recognition
7. The criterion of firmness of recognition
The book was published in 1996 in Tehran- Iran.
Recognition in Islamic philosophy
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites