در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
The book “The borders of miracle” is one of the great works of the prominent author “Ayatollah Sobhani”, concerning the miraculous aspects of the Koran, by presenting strong reasons though responding to the questions related to miraculous aspect of the Koran.
Ayatollah Seyyed Abul Qasem Khoie, one of the most influential Islamic scholars, was born in 1899 in Khoi –Iran. He was the spiritual leader of much of the Shi' world until his death.
At the age of 13, he took up residence in Najaf –Iraq and began studying Shi'a theology under the scholars.
Due to his prominent position as a teacher and scholar, he became an important leader of worldwide Shias.
He is considered as the architect of a distinct school of thought in the principles of jurisprudence and Islamic law and one of the leading exponents of scholastic theology, study of the biographies of transmitters of Hadiths, jurisprudence and exegesis of the Quran.
He was fervently dedicated to establishing welfare, social, cultural and educational institutions for Muslims worldwide, the following are some of the institutions he stablished:
- Imam Khoie Islamic centre (New York)
- Imam Sadiq education institute fore boys (London)
- Imam Sadiq education institute for girls (London)
- Imam Khoie Islamic centre (London)
- Seyyed Khoie centre (Bagkok –Thailand)
- Imam Khoie orphanage (Beirut –Lebanon), etc.
He trained some 150 students, the following are some of them:
Imam Musa Sadr
Mohamma Ali Bahrul Olum
Mohammad Baqer Sadr, etc.
Khoie wrote 37 books and treatises on various topics, ranging from Islamic jurisprudence to mathematics and astronomy:
Lectures in the principles of jurisprudence (10 volumes)-
Biographies of narrators of tradition (24 volumes)-
Islamic laws (18 volumes) -
- The elucidation of the exegesis of the Quran
- The path of the righteous
- Anthology of religious questions
- Edifices of deducation (Principles of jurisprudence)
- The best of regulations (Principles of jurisprudence)
- Commentary on "The steadfast handle" (Jurisprudence)
- Treatise on suspected attire (Evidential jurisprudence)
- Fragrance of miracles (In defence of the Quran)
The book structure
1- What is miracle?
2- Prophecy should be presented with reasons
3- Miraculous aspect of the Koran from the Divine view
4- The Koran and the constant facts
5- The Koran and the mysteries of the creation
6- The baseless thoughts on the miraculous aspect of the Koran
7- The Koran and informing of the unknown
8- The miraculous aspect of the Koran from the view of legislation
9- The other miracles of the Prophet
10- Christian author conflicts with the Koran, etc
The borders of miracle
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites