در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
“Jafar Sobhani” was born in 1930 in Tabriz – Iran, into a religious and educated family. He studied in Tabriz Seminary called “Talebiyeh”. The following were his master:
####- Ayatollah Khomeini
- Sheikh Hasan Nahvi
- Mirza Muhammad Ali Modarres Khiyabani
- Allameh Tabatabaee
Ayatollah Sobhani is one of the masters in Islamic Dar al-Tabliq in Qom, also the founder of Islamic Kalam (Theological) Studies Center (Imam Sadeq Institution) and a significant master in Qom Seminary.
Structure of the book
- The introduction
- Consultation in the Quran
- Explanation of the terms: consultation and order
- When the consultation should be done?
- The Peak of Eloquence and consultation
- The value of consultation
- Who should we consult with?
- The Imam Ali and consultants
- The Imam’s view on the council which appointed the 1st caliph (Abu Bakr)
- The Imam’s view on the six-man council which appointed the 2nd caliph (Umar)
The Consultation in the Quran and The Peak of Eloquence
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites