در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
This is the name of a book written by Ayatollah Sobhani, on the most important event after the Prophet’s death, which is Fatima’s death after his father’s death (the Holy Prophet). Setting fire to Fatima’s house and her martyrdom is the worst historical event after the Prophet’s death.
Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani was born in 1930 in Tabriz – Iran, into a religious and educated family. He studied in Tabriz Seminary called “Talebiyeh”. The following were his master:
####- Ayatollah Khomeini
- Sheikh Hasan Nahvi
- Mirza Muhammad Ali Modarres Khiyabani
- Allameh Tabatabaee
Ayatollah Sobhani is one of the masters in Islamic Dar al-Tabliq in Qom, also the founder of Islamic Kalam (Theological) Studies Center (Imam Sadeq Institution) and a significant master in Qom Seminary.
Structure of the book
- The most bitter event after the Prophet’s death
- Not accepting Mu’awiya’s allegiance by Imam Ali
- Ali’s sermon after the events of Saqifeh
- Fatima’s chastity in the Prophet’s view
- Attacking on Fatima’s house by the caliphate according to historians’ view
- Abu Bakr regrets attacking on Fatima’s house
It was published in 2002 in Qom.
Jasmine in the Fire
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites