در این متـن میخوانـــیم :
This book is one of the great works of the prominent scholar
“sheikh Javad Balaqi” , in which he intends the misgivings of Christians about Islam and the Noble Koran. The author responds to the doubts and misgivings expressed by some of the Popes, with the help of the Koran as well as citing the New Testament and Old Testament.
Ayatollah Sheikh Javad Balaqi Najafi, great Shia jurisconsult, philosopher and traditionist; was born in (1866 – 1934) in Najaf.
Allameh Balaqi studied the primary lessons in Najaf in the presence of great scholars.
1- Mullah Kazem Khorasani
2- Reza Hamedani
3- Sheikh Muhammad Taha Najaf
4- Seyyed Muhammad Hendi
5- Mirza Ali Naqi Baraqani Haeri
In 1909 Allameh Balaqi traveled to Samarra and studied in the presence of Muhammad Taqi Shirazi. He stayed for 10 years, then went to Kazimayn and after 2 years returned to Najaf.
During his residence in Kazimayn established a good relationship with the Jewish and Christian scholars and learnt Hebrew, Armenian and English languages. He also received useful information about the Christianity and Jewishness and their holy books.
In a short time he became so famous that his works were translates into English and other languages.
The prominent shia scholar Ayatollah Seyyed Abul Qasem Khoee was one of his students.
1- Guidance towards Islam (2 volumes. On the rejection of Christianity)
2- The true delivery of message
3- The treatise “Monotheism and Trinity”
4- The lights of guidance (on the rejection of materialists)
5- On the rumours and lies
6- Treatise on the rejection of Wahhabism (Muslim puritan movement founded by Ibn Abd al-Wahhab)
7- Treatise on the rejection of Wahhabism’s fatwa on destroying the holy shrines of Mecca and Medina
8- Treatise on the commentary attributed to Imam Hasan Askari (the 11th Imam of Shias)
9- Alaa al-Rahman Fi tafsir al-Quran (The Quranic exegesis) , etc.
The book structure
The book is composed in some sections as follows:
1) The New Testament and the Old Testament and their mysteries mentioned in this book (Islam as the selected religion)
2) Duration of the revelation of the New Testament and the
3) Some of the methods of Jews for their religiosity
4) The New Testament and the Old Testament lack validity
5) The prophetic innocence the prophetic mission
6) The obstacles of Prophecy and the prophetic mission
7) The reasons stating Prophecy and the prophetic mission
8) The view on the claims of the prophetic mission
9) Rejecting the protests against the Koran
10) Considering types and sorts in Divine religion, etc.
Islam as the superior religion
0 Comments Share Send Print Ask about this article Add to favorites